[Counselors] Question for discussion board

Julie Reese jreese at nobleps.com
Sun Oct 13 19:52:20 CDT 2013

We divide by grade levels. 9th/10th and 11th/12th. One does EOI testing and the other does AP, ACT.
Julie Reese
Noble High School

Sent from my iPad

On Oct 13, 2013, at 7:36 PM, "Nelson, Lisa" <lnelson at osrhe.edu<mailto:lnelson at osrhe.edu>> wrote:

Question:  How does your school counselors divide duties if you have 2 counselors?  I was wondering.....we are looking at various ways that would be most beneficial to our students.

Thank you for your help!

Kacee Poteet
Bristow High School

Lisa Nelson
Field Coordinator for Student Preparation
580.614.1328
lnelson at osrhe.edu<mailto:lnelson at osrhe.edu>
www.okhighered.org/epas<http://www.okhighered.org/epas>

"Give a little love to a child, and you get a great deal back."  John Ruskin