[Counselors] Money for extra duties??

OSRHE EPAS PK-12 Counselor Discussion Board counselors at lists.onenet.net
Thu Apr 3 08:12:04 CDT 2014

I get the base salary for a counselor at a Masters level. I get a small
increase for the duties I do at school.

At other schools that I have worked do the above plus an increase to
salary.

I have heard others state that they do not even get an increase. I do not
teach here at this school, but I have in the past.

My duties include:

School Counselor, GT Coordinator, 504 Coordinator, Academic Coach, DTC

I hope this helps.

 Have a great day.
 Laura O'Hara, MAMFT
 DTC/School Counselor
 Cashion Public Schools

 On Wed 02/04/14 9:37 PM , OSRHE EPAS PK-12 Counselor Discussion Board
counselors at lists.onenet.net sent:

I would like to compare what I am currently making to be DTC with some of
you guys out there.  Do you get a base salary % increase, stipend, time
sheet, or is it just part of your regular salary duties?

Also do you teach a class and get extra pay?

Thank you!

_ _