[Counselors] Money for extra duties??

OSRHE EPAS PK-12 Counselor Discussion Board counselors at lists.onenet.net
Thu Apr 3 12:39:37 CDT 2014

At Sallisaw, Counselors get the same pay as other teachers.  We work 10 extra days and get paid for those days.  Special Ed teachers make 5% on top of base pay without putting in extra time.  No extra pay for being test coordinator but the counselors used to rotate being DTC---complained and they finally gave that job to the special ed director and now gave it to technology software director.