[Counselors] EOI EXEMPTION LETTER

OSRHE EPAS PK-12 Counselor Discussion Board counselors at lists.onenet.net
Thu Apr 3 12:57:56 CDT 2014

Stillwater has a great letter for the EOI exemptions. We are going to add the statement if they are "currently enrolled" in that course.

I know for the A-F report card the exemption will give us one point. (Proficient and Advanced scores are given only one point.)

However, when teachers receive their results, what is the benefit to them? The students exempt would more than likely score advanced, which would help the teacher.

Any help with that? Our teachers are concerned that their top students are not going to test.

Thanks, Alicia