[Counselors] Money for extra duties??

OSRHE EPAS PK-12 Counselor Discussion Board counselors at lists.onenet.net
Fri Apr 4 08:40:44 CDT 2014

I get an extra stipend for being the DTC, but I am the only testing coordinator for the district, no BTCs here (PK-12 small school).  My elementary principal helps a little with her 3rd-5th grade testing during the actual testing period. I have a friend that works at a similar size school. She is a math teacher and the BTC for high school, she doesn't get any extra pay.

Mary Pierce
Bennington Public Schools