[Counselors] CONCURRENT ENROLLMENT CREDIT OTHER THAN COMP I/II

OSRHE EPAS PK-12 Counselor Discussion Board counselors at lists.onenet.net
Tue Apr 8 09:10:19 CDT 2014

Depending on the course the student is taking, depends on the credit:
Concurrent Enrollment US History earns credit for high school US History. Students are aware they need to take the EOI. These students usually score an advanced on EOI.
Concurrent Enrollment Speech, Music Appreciation, etc earns credit for high school fine arts.
Science for science
Math for math
Foreign language for foreign language
Everything else earns elective credit