[Counselors] 6th -8th Online Reading Students w/ Screen Reader Feature getting kicked off

OSRHE EPAS PK-12 Counselor Discussion Board counselors at lists.onenet.net
Thu Apr 24 11:09:32 CDT 2014

We had the same issue as well.  I contacted CTB and advised them that the
Screen Reader is not an option and should not even be available.  I never
selected it for my students and am unsure how it got there to begin with. I
also had to go into every 6-8 Reading session and remove the accommodation
for my special education students.  I have not checked my EOI students yet.
You are not the only one!

Mrs. Dru Svitak, Elementary Counselor & District Test Coordinator

Watonga Elementary School

900 North Leach, P.O. Box 640

Watonga, Oklahoma 73772

Main: (580) 623-5248