[Counselors] Protocol for Suicidal/Self Harming Students

OSRHE EPAS PK-12 Counselor Discussion Board counselors at lists.onenet.net
Fri Apr 25 15:06:40 CDT 2014

Tarasoff Law " Duty to Warn." requires notification of authorities and any
person that the client is going to harm.  If the child has a plan you have
to warn.

Anna Marie Perdue
Wellston School Counselor
aperdue at wellstonschools.org
A Great teacher is still by far the most important factor in
determining a student's educational success!