[Counselors] Dropping a Concurrent Class

OSRHE EPAS PK-12 Counselor Discussion Board counselors at lists.onenet.net
Wed Apr 30 12:16:08 CDT 2014

If a student withdraws before they earn the NC at the college, we will tell them they have to return to the building or pick up a second session fast track course. If they earn the NC we post it, if they come back to the building and have  passed the 10 day rule, we post a NC but they have to come to school.

Becky Copeland
Counselor, H-O
Owasso High School
Direct Line: 918-272-8030
FAX: 918-272-8028
becky.copeland at owasso.k12.ok.us<mailto:becky.copeland at owasso.k12.ok.us>

Please visit the Owasso High School Homepage for information about scholarships, ACT deadlines, etc...
www.owasso.k12.ok.us<http://www.owasso.k12.ok.us/>