[Counselors] Dropping a Concurrent Class

OSRHE EPAS PK-12 Counselor Discussion Board counselors at lists.onenet.net
Wed Apr 30 12:57:07 CDT 2014

We immediately enroll them in classes at school-as close to what they were enrolled in. They start with the grade they had in their concurrent enrollment class.

If the student does not tell us, and we find out when we receive the report from the college, the student receives an "N" for each class we dropped.

(We drop two school classes for one concurrent class; three school classes for two concurrent classes.)

Thanks, Alicia