[Counselors] Outside agency Parent permission form

OSRHE EPAS PK-12 Counselor Discussion Board counselors at lists.onenet.net
Fri Dec 19 11:13:15 CST 2014

We have several outside agencies coming to school to counsel our students
during the school day.  One visits twice a week for more than a class
period.  We try to schedule these visits during elective hours but
sometimes this is spilling over to a core class.

My questions are:

1.  Do any of you have a parent permission form that you would share that
states that the parent is aware of the amount of class time the student is
missing. (or something like that)??

2. I feel if a student is counseled twice weekly at school, I should have
some knowledge as to why.   Does anyone have a form to request this info
from the agency??

Thank you for any thoughts or forms you would be willing to share.  Curious
how others handle this situation.

Merry Christmas!

Have a restful break and a Happy New Year!

Kerri Perry
Bridge Creek Middle School