[Counselors] PERSONAL FINANCIAL LITERACY ONLINE

OSRHE EPAS PK-12 Counselor Discussion Board counselors at lists.onenet.net
Wed Feb 12 08:29:49 CST 2014

We use Fool Proof and it comes with a certificate when they have completed
all objectives.  It is free.  We do ours with 7th graders but it is approved
for whatever level that you need to teach.  If you need the website, I will
be glad to get you the information.  I am using it with my students and the
major thing that you need is just headphones.  We also use Money Skills.
Moneyskill.org.  It can be arranged in any order that you want and teachers
can set lessons to a passing rate of whatever they choose.