[Counselors] PERSONAL FINANCIAL LITERACY ONLINE

OSRHE EPAS PK-12 Counselor Discussion Board counselors at lists.onenet.net
Tue Feb 25 07:54:19 CST 2014

What is the website for Fool Proof?

Angelia K. Wilson
John Marshall Mid-High
Oklahoma City Public Schools
Guidance Counselor 10th -12th Grades
405-587-7287

From: counselors-bounces at lists.onenet.net [mailto:counselors-bounces at lists.onenet.net] On Behalf Of OSRHE EPAS PK-12 Counselor Discussion Board
Sent: Wednesday, February 12, 2014 8:30 AM
To: counselors at lists.onenet.net
Subject: Re: [Counselors] PERSONAL FINANCIAL LITERACY ONLINE

We use Fool Proof and it comes with a certificate when they have completed all objectives.  It is free.  We do ours with 7th graders but it is approved for whatever level that you need to teach.  If you need the website, I will be glad to get you the information.  I am using it with my students and the major thing that you need is just headphones.  We also use Money Skills.  Moneyskill.org.  It can be arranged in any order that you want and teachers can set lessons to a passing rate of whatever they choose.