[Counselors] Summer Institute Registration is now ready

OSRHE EPAS PK-12 Counselor Discussion Board counselors at lists.onenet.net
Tue Jan 21 10:05:17 CST 2014

Good morning Counselors,

The registration for our Summer Institute is now live, so you can go and register.  The Summer Institute is Monday, July 21 through Thursday, July 24 at Quartz Mountain Resort near Lone Wolf.

We provide lodging and meals so all you have to do is register on our website and get there!  This extended retreat is going to be a "treat" for you, how to take care of You!

We will be having round table discussions for counselors to share information.  If you are wanting to share with a small group, please email me, lnelson at osrhe.edu<mailto:lnelson at osrhe.edu>, and let me know your topic.
To register for Summer Institute July 21-24, please go to our website and complete the registration form: http://www.okhighered.org/epas/prof-dev.shtml#summer

Here is the link to the resort for your viewing: Quartz Mountain Lodge Map<http://www.quartzmountainresort.com/location.php>

Have a great day!
Lisa Nelson
Field Coordinator for Student Preparation
Cell: 580.614.1328
lnelson at osrhe.edu<mailto:lnelson at osrhe.edu>
www.okhighered.org/epas<http://www.okhighered.org/epas>

"To love what you do and feel that it matters - how could anything be more fun?" ~ Katharine Graham