[Counselors] Question regarding Honor Society

OSRHE EPAS PK-12 Counselor Discussion Board counselors at lists.onenet.net
Tue Jan 21 16:52:08 CST 2014

  I have a question about Oklahoma Honor Society. How do I figure out my Honor Society students? Is the GPA cumulative or is it based off of their grades just for the two semesters? Also, can freshman be in it? I tried looking for the information on the SDE website but did not find the information.  If you know where to find the information, please let me know! I do not mind if you send this out to other counselors! :) Thank you!

Shyanne Gatrost
shyanne.gatrost at pawnee.k12.ok.us<mailto:shyanne.gatrost at pawnee.k12.ok.us>