[Counselors] Question regarding Honor Society

OSRHE EPAS PK-12 Counselor Discussion Board counselors at lists.onenet.net
Tue Jan 21 22:44:33 CST 2014

It is based on the top 10% of each class. Run a grade report and take the top percent of your students. Nancy Reed

 Subject: [Counselors] Question regarding Honor Society
 To: "counselors at lists.onenet.net" <counselors at lists.onenet.net>
 Date: Tuesday, January 21, 2014, 4:52 PM

   I have a question
 about Oklahoma Honor Society. How do I figure out my Honor
 Society students? Is the GPA cumulative or is it based off
 of their grades just for the two semesters? Also, can
 freshman be in it? I tried looking for the information
  on the SDE website but did not find the information.
  If you know where to find the information, please let
 me know! I do not mind if you send this out to other
 counselors! :) Thank you!

 Shyanne Gatrost
 shyanne.gatrost at pawnee.k12.ok.us

 -----Inline Attachment Follows-----