[Counselors] Question regarding Honor Society

OSRHE EPAS PK-12 Counselor Discussion Board counselors at lists.onenet.net
Wed Jan 22 09:18:37 CST 2014

It is the top 10% based on 1st semester this year and 2nd semester of
preceding year.  Whether you do this by class or for the entire school is
left up for interpretation.

I am sharing the information page from the accreditation handbook forwarded
to me by Linda Holland at SDE.
 Honor Society, Pg 150 Standards for Accreditation
12-13.pdf<https://docs.google.com/a/hps.k12.ok.us/file/d/0B9yqdXKj06y8dkdQYl9EZkcxcHhvMzVOU1ppSHJCR0pIQW5F/edit?usp=drive_web>

On Tue, Jan 21, 2014 at 10:44 PM, OSRHE EPAS PK-12 Counselor Discussion
Board <counselors at lists.onenet.net> wrote:

> It is based on the top 10% of each class. Run a grade report and take the
> top percent of your students. Nancy Reed
> On Tue, 1/21/14, OSRHE EPAS PK-12 Counselor Discussion Board <
> counselors at lists.onenet.net> wrote:
>
>  Subject: [Counselors] Question regarding Honor Society
>  To: "counselors at lists.onenet.net" <counselors at lists.onenet.net>
>  Date: Tuesday, January 21, 2014, 4:52 PM

>    I have a question
>  about Oklahoma Honor Society. How do I figure out my Honor
>  Society students? Is the GPA cumulative or is it based off
>  of their grades just for the two semesters? Also, can
>  freshman be in it? I tried looking for the information
>   on the SDE website but did not find the information.
>   If you know where to find the information, please let
>  me know! I do not mind if you send this out to other
>  counselors! :) Thank you!
>

>  Shyanne Gatrost
>  shyanne.gatrost at pawnee.k12.ok.us
>

>  -----Inline Attachment Follows-----