[Counselors] 8th grade Algebra question

OSRHE EPAS PK-12 Counselor Discussion Board counselors at lists.onenet.net
Wed Jan 29 14:04:58 CST 2014

We have given students the option of retaking Algebra I, if they didn't do well. Since it begins their high school transcript, and it doesn't count for a high school math, we have given students the option of retaking algebra. The 8th grade algebra I, then, isn't transcribed.

Alicia Brierton
MacArthur
Lawton, OK