[Counselors] DHS workers and Juvenile Officers

OSRHE EPAS PK-12 Counselor Discussion Board counselors at lists.onenet.net
Thu Jan 30 11:37:07 CST 2014

I have them show ID (we keep a copy on file), and provide documentation from a court or judge that verifies the paperwork they need.  They usually just show up at "whatever" time, but I have asked them to come at specific times if they are going to be visiting weekly.  I won't pull a kid out of a core class unless it's an emergency.  I've been here long enough that I do know most of them.

Carren Cantrell, Dale Schools