[Counselors] Your Preference for College Admissions Panel at Summer Institute

OSRHE EPAS PK-12 Counselor Discussion Board counselors at lists.onenet.net
Thu Mar 27 09:01:48 CDT 2014

Good Morning,
I hope that you had a rested spring break and ready to hit the ground sprinting, oops, you're already on the track and going full speed!  Try to enjoy the race to the end of the school year!
(I said try~and remember to take time to breathe!)

I wanted to ask you a question.  Do you have any particular college(s) that you are wanting to pick their brain about admissions, scholarships, or anything else regarding their institution at our Summer Institute?

Please let me know of the colleges that you would like to hear from at our Summer Institute July 21-24 at Quartz Mountain.

Thank you! I guess you better get back to the race!

Have a great day!
Lisa Nelson
Field Coordinator for Student Preparation
Cell phone: 580.614.1328
lnelson at osrhe.edu<mailto:lnelson at osrhe.edu>
www.okhighered.org/epas<http://www.okhighered.org/epas>

"Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterwards."
  ~ Vernon Sanders Law