[Counselors] sexting intervention

OSRHE EPAS PK-12 Counselor Discussion Board counselors at lists.onenet.net
Thu May 1 13:17:49 CDT 2014

http://www.nsteens.org
http://www.netsmartz.org/Parents

NSTeens.org was created through a partnership between Sprint® and the Internet safety experts at NetSmartz® Workshop, a program of the National Center for Missing & Exploited Children®. Through animated videos, short films, games, and interactive comics, NSTeens teaches tweens and teens about making safer choices online. Teaching materials are available for intermediate, middle school, and high school educators so they can bring these engaging lessons right into the classroom. All resources on NSTeens.org are available free of charge.