[Counselors] Reposting: Counselor Question

OSRHE EPAS PK-12 Counselor Discussion Board counselors at lists.onenet.net
Tue Nov 11 11:15:41 CST 2014

As of now, I am going to select one grade and give them a pre-test &
post-test survey on Careers with 5-10 questions over what I discuss in my
class visits.  I am going to have them increase their post-test knowledge by
two points....

Mrs. Dru Svitak, Elementary Counselor & District Test Coordinator
Watonga Elementary School
900 North Leach, P.O. Box 640
Watonga, Oklahoma 73772
Main: (580) 623-5248