[Counselors] CPR

OSRHE EPAS PK-12 Counselor Discussion Board counselors at lists.onenet.net
Fri Oct 31 16:05:28 CDT 2014

NCAA—We have never had a problem. NCAA doesn’t take fine art, anyway. When I first started, we awarded 3 credits—one world history and two fine arts. Still didn’t have a problem.

OK Promise—We use the class for world history credit. Then if the only fine art for the student is from the World History, it is just not averaged in. You divide by 32, instead of 34.