[Counselors] Subject: Re: Self-Injury

OSRHE EPAS PK-12 Counselor Discussion Board counselors at lists.onenet.net
Fri Sep 5 08:11:56 CDT 2014

I am concerned that a school may be setting itself up for liability (cost wise) by stating the parent needs to seek treatment and get a release.
Furthermore, as I'm sure you will, run the forms by the principal. They should be signed off on.

Best of luck.
Trisha Draper, M.Ed.
tldmedlpc at msn.com

Sent from my iPhone

[cid:image001.png at 01CFC8E0.DF10E690]
We have Copes that comes out and helps us.