[Counselors] Fw: Re: OAAP Kite/DLM testing administrator training

OSRHE EPAS PK-12 Counselor Discussion Board counselors at lists.onenet.net
Wed Apr 15 12:24:46 CDT 2015

-----Original Message-----
From: "Cindy Munden" <cmunden at vps.k12.ok.us>
To: "Dee Monroe" <dmonroe at vps.k12.ok.us>
Date: 04/15/15 12:05 PM
Subject: Re: OAAP Kite/DLM testing administrator training

The DLM Modules were a little tricky. I had to take several of them several times. You aren't allowed to even be in the DLM as a test administrator until those modules are passed. The DLM help desk number is 855-277-9751. I doubt there is a way to get around having to pass those modules but maybe the help desk can give some suggestions.

-----