[Counselors] OAAP Kite/DLM testing administrator training

OSRHE EPAS PK-12 Counselor Discussion Board counselors at lists.onenet.net
Wed Apr 15 12:56:25 CDT 2015

My middle school teacher allowed me to post this from her after reading
your comment.

*I was almost in tears when I didn't pass the test for the 5th time----*

*It took me several tries to pass most of them---I finally opened 2 tabs on
my lab top so I could look back at the videos while answering questions! On
one I had to write my answers down and then change one at a time that I was
not sure on.  She is not alone:)*

Sabrina Wood

On Tue, Apr 14, 2015 at 3:50 PM, OSRHE EPAS PK-12 Counselor Discussion
Board <counselors at lists.onenet.net> wrote:

> HELP...
>
> I was wondering if anyone else is having problems with the online training
> for test administrators for DLM/Kite OAAP test administration.
>
> Our special ed teacher has worked for hours trying pass these training
> modules in order to access her student's testing information.  It looks
> like there are seven sections/modules one must pass to proceed with OAAP
> administration, and she has over 3 hours invested, several attempts and
> only two of seven modules have been successfully completed.  We have not
> even gotten to the point where we can access the student work because of
> this road block.   I sat with her on the last module as she looked up and
> verified correct answers from a textbook amount of printed information.
> She and completed this test and submitted the answers for module 3 (for the
> 3rd time), the results gave no feedback other than she did not score at
> least 80% and would have to try again...
>
> I am not sure how to help her, and am in disbelief that this amount of
> time is required of her to access one students test materials.  Is there
> something we are missing?  This is crazy!  And there is no time to spare
> this time of year.  Any advice is appreciated.
>

> --
> Jill Moery
> Guidance Counselor
> Hennessey High School
>
> Phone:  405.853.4394 ext.222
> Fax:  405.853.4644
> Email: jmoery at hps.k12.ok.us
> HHS website <http://hhs.hps.k12.ok.us/>

*Sabrina Wood*
*7th-12th School Counselor*
*Morrison Public School *
*P.O. Box 176 *
*Morrison, OK  73061*
*580.724.3307*

NOTICE: The information in this email and any files transmitted with it are
confidential.  It is intended solely for the use of the individual
addressee or entity to whom it is addressed. Access to this email by anyone
else is unauthorized. If you are not the intended recipient, any
disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be
taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and unlawful. Please notify the
sender immediately if you have received this email by mistake and delete
this e-mail from your system.