[Counselors] AP scores

OSRHE EPAS PK-12 Counselor Discussion Board counselors at lists.onenet.net
Thu Apr 16 16:29:09 CDT 2015

AP scores of 3 or better earn college credit at most area colleges (Some colleges require a 4 for college credit).  At Tulsa Public, students must take the AP course to earn high school credit.
Tulsa Community College’s Composition I earns English IV 1st semester credit.
Tulsa Community College’s Composition II earns English IV 2nd semester credit.

[cid:image003.jpg at 01D07862.776A7CE0]<http://www.tulsaschools.org/>
Lisa A. Reynolds | Concurrent/Dual Enrollment Coordinator
Tulsa Public Schools,  Teaching and Learning Department
3909 E. 5th Pl., Room 225 Annex, Tulsa, OK 74112
W: 918 833-9323
reynoli at tulsaschools.org
www.tulsaschools.org<http://www.tulsaschools.org/>