[Counselors] ACT log in

OSRHE EPAS PK-12 Counselor Discussion Board counselors at lists.onenet.net
Tue Dec 1 12:19:49 CST 2015

I agree with Kristy Hernandez.  If you test your entire junior class, your overall ACT numbers will probably go down a little, but you get the points for testing everyone.....Granted, my school is very small, but we look at
it like "six of one, half a dozen the other"....

Michelle Birchfield
Rattan Public Schools

On Mon, Nov 30, 2015 at 1:41 PM, OSRHE EPAS PK-12 Counselor Discussion
Board <counselors at lists.onenet.net<mailto:counselors at lists.onenet.net>> wrote:

Your school does receive an ACT report every summer after graduation that reports ACT scores (sub-areas and composite) for your senior class.  With testing the entire junior class, those numbers will potentially dip.  But
also, a small piece of the A-F report card takes into account how many seniors take advanced college entrance exams.

> Kristy Hernandez, M.Ed.
>
> Director of Student Services
>
> Moore Public Schools
>
> 405-735-4298

To those schools who are participating in the Junior Spring ACT:
Are you requiring all your junior students to test or allowing students to sign up for the test?  If you are testing your entire junior class where are you testing and are you relocating your other students the day of the test?
We are trying to figure out the logistics of testing 270 juniors.