[Counselors] Counseling Dept Activity account

OSRHE EPAS PK-12 Counselor Discussion Board counselors at lists.onenet.net
Wed Dec 2 12:17:14 CST 2015

Our PTO gives us $200.00 at the beginning of the year. We usually end up buying school supplies for the kids with it & we've, also, ordered counseling books. Have a good one! There are some free resources from state agencies. I believe the Heartline Suicide Prevention video is free. Michele :)

Michele Kingdom
National Board Certified Teacher; LPC
8th Grade Counselor
Cheyenne Middle School
Edmond, Oklahoma
405-340-2940

>>> OSRHE EPAS PK-12 Counselor Discussion Board <counselors at lists.onenet.net> 12/2/2015 10:22 AM >>>

Hi Annette,
We do... It is generally used for red ribbon week, non-administrative guidance program related activities or supplies (guest speaker expenses, misc, etc), and it could also be used if there is a emergency student need. We have an aluminum can drop off outside the school and use that money to fund the account. Luckily my counselor counterpart has a big trailer and doesn't mind getting dirty a few times a year to load it up and take to recycling place.