[Counselors] Substitute Procedure Packet and Training

OSRHE EPAS PK-12 Counselor Discussion Board counselors at lists.onenet.net
Sun Feb 22 12:10:56 CST 2015

Things I've learned... It seems that schools in Oklahoma fly without maps in the area of substitutes but that SEVERAL schools would like said map!!

What I need from you is what your district pays your subs. We are reconsidering ours and potentially renegotiating but must collect data to know what's going on where. Please include non-certified, certified, long-term, and any other category in your district. THANKS!!

UPDATE: Our PLC team is researching, surveying, and interviewing many sources with hopes to have a standard procedure and manual covering all areas from sub training, to "how to request a sub" to sub check-in to "what is expected bell-to-bell from subs, students, admin, and teachers to closing out the day to sub pay... WE ARE EXCITED!!! We have a goal of completion and full implementation in place for the start of 2015-2016!!

I'll send the final product to those who've requested once complete. Be patient, our PLC team wants to get it right, not just finished!!
Dana

Live a life of porpoise choosing your own direction rather than a jellyfish tossed to and fro.