[Counselors] Substitute Procedure Packet and Training

OSRHE EPAS PK-12 Counselor Discussion Board counselors at lists.onenet.net
Mon Feb 23 09:39:26 CST 2015

In Wellston our teachers cover on their planning periods but they earn a
day of sick leave once they have covered for 7 hours.   There is a form
that teachers turn in to the office to obtain their days earned. Most of
our subs come from with in….we use our teaching assistants  to cover
teachers gone all day.  We only hire subs for extended periods of time when
a teacher has to be gone.

*​*

*Anna Marie Perdue*

*Wellston School Counselor*