[Counselors] Documentation

OSRHE EPAS PK-12 Counselor Discussion Board counselors at lists.onenet.net
Tue Jan 20 13:50:16 CST 2015

I print a student's schedule when I visit with them and make notes during the hour that I saw them. I use the same copy all year of each time I visit with them to see a pattern of which class they are missing and type of concerns they have. I have also created in excel a sheet to keep the time and date and which student I visited with.

--
Ginger Cummins
Seminole Middle School Counselor
gcummins at sps.k12.ok.us