[Counselors] Summer Institute will be July 20-23, 2015

OSRHE EPAS PK-12 Counselor Discussion Board counselors at lists.onenet.net
Wed Jan 21 09:41:15 CST 2015

Good morning Counselors,
Our Summer Institute will take place Monday, July 20, through Thursday, July 23, 2015 at Quartz Mountain Lodge near Lone Wolf/Altus.  I wanted to let you know so you can put it on your calendar and make plans to attend.  It begins at 1:00 on Monday and lasts until 1:00 Thursday.  Your food and lodging will be free this year!

Remember, if you have attended any of our counselor retreats in the past 7 years, you are invited to join us at our free summer institute.  We will have round table discussions, college admissions panel, and other pertinent information.  Your evenings are free to do as you wish.

Please mark your calendars for our Free Summer Institute July 20-23, 2015.  Registration will be available on our website at the end of February; I will let you know when you can register.

Have a great day!
Lisa Nelson
Field Coordinator for Student Preparation
Cell phone: 580.614.1328
lnelson at osrhe.edu<mailto:lnelson at osrhe.edu>
www.okhighered.org/epas<http://www.okhighered.org/epas>

"Every child deserves a champion; an adult who will never give up on them,
who understands the power of connection, and insists that they become
the best that they can possibly be." ~ Rita Pierson