[Counselors] Fwd: Love and Logic is coming to OKC

OSRHE EPAS PK-12 Counselor Discussion Board counselors at lists.onenet.net
Wed Jan 21 10:48:00 CST 2015

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Kaitlin Rouk <krouk at beggs.k12.ok.us>
Date: Wed, Jan 21, 2015 at 10:45 AM
Subject: Love and Logic is coming to OKC
To: counselors at lists.onenet.ne

Hello! I just wanted to share an opportunity that is coming to OKC. We
recently got the Love and Logic Curriculum at our school and so far I love
it. We are sending some staff to this one day conference Feb. 5th. I asked
if you needed prior knowledge of Love and Logic and they said no! Everyone
can benefit from this conference. If you've never had the pleasure of
listening to Charles Fay speak, he's great! So funny, yet practical!

I've attached the information sheet! Hope some of you get to go! Any
questions about Love and Logic I would be glad to answer them!

Thanks!

Kaitlin Rouk