[Counselors] AIDS Education

OSRHE EPAS PK-12 Counselor Discussion Board counselors at lists.onenet.net
Thu Jan 22 14:42:53 CST 2015

Del Crest Middle School follows the state requirements regarding AIDS/HIV education. However, we have an organization come into our 7th grade classrooms to teach it.  I cannot remember the name of the organization, but it is a non-profit that is federally funded.  They can only go into Poverty level, high-risk, inner-city schools. They train our high school students to come with them to help teach and answer questions.
Michelle Pursell