[Counselors] Google school

OSRHE EPAS PK-12 Counselor Discussion Board counselors at lists.onenet.net
Fri Jun 12 13:04:50 CDT 2015

I hope this helps...

[image: GoogHead.jpg]

Googlefest is a free, one-day conference designed specifically for
nonprofit organizations, small businesses, educators, seniors, veterans and
crisis response professionals. Attendees will gain first-hand knowledge from
Google experts on how to effectively use the full range of Google
 tools—including Google Apps, Google Drive and Gmail, plus so much more.
Google experts will be on-hand to present, demonstrate and answer
questions. *Lunch is provided.*

*Where:*

Tulsa Technology Center

Conference Center

10800 North 140th East Ave.

Owasso, OK 74055

*When:*

Tuesday, June 23, 2015, from 8 a.m.—4 p.m.

Register here
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1PuVt_JI1Jt-po3YT-xCPdkGMol0CImrTxeL6kRkqcBM/viewform?c=0&w=1>

Email us with questions at Googlefest2015 at google.com

More info may be found here. <https://sites.google.com/site/okgfest/>