[Counselors] Google school

OSRHE EPAS PK-12 Counselor Discussion Board counselors at lists.onenet.net
Sun Jun 14 22:29:33 CDT 2015

Going "Google" does that mean email, Google calendar, Google drive?

On Jun 12, 2015 5:05 PM, "OSRHE EPAS PK-12 Counselor Discussion Board"

We use google in Hennessey.  I know how to use some things and I can show you if you are going to Quartz.   We really didn't have much training but I've picked up some things mostly by trial & error.  I really like being able to share documents with google drive.  It works well for things like testing schedules and remediation lists because it can be kept up to date as it changes.   Also is nice for kids to be able to share with me documents, scholarship essays, etc.   There is probably a lot more I could learn though!

The only bad thing is it does not interface well with Apple phones or iPads.

jmoery at hps.k12.ok.us

Sent from my iPhone