[Counselors] Leadership Curriculum

OSRHE EPAS PK-12 Counselor Discussion Board counselors at lists.onenet.net
Mon Mar 2 14:51:04 CST 2015

Our school is utilizing a Leadership curriculum from the Oklahoma Teacher
Connection for the first time this year.  You can contact Melissa Michie at
405-225-9197 for more information.

Joselene Chandler
McLoud JHS Counselor
(405) 964-3312 ext. 5283

The best portion of a good man's life is the little, nameless, unremembered
acts of kindness and love."
                    -William Wordsworth

Confidentiality Notice:  This e-mail communication and any attachments may
contain confidential and privileged information for the use of the
designated recipient(s) named above.  If you are not the intended recipient,
you are hereby notified that you have received this communication in error
and that any review, disclosure, dissemination, distribution, or copying of
it or its content is prohibited.  If you have received this communication in
error, please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of the
communication and any attachments.