[Counselors] Career Days

OSRHE EPAS PK-12 Counselor Discussion Board counselors at lists.onenet.net
Tue Mar 3 13:13:03 CST 2015

We work with Seward County Community College/Area Technical School. It has changed from year to year, but basicly the eighth graders pick an area they are interested in and spend about an hour in that area. They then get a tour of the college, giving them an overview of all of the different career training opportunities are available.

--
Ed Poley
Counselor
epoley at tyrone.k12.ok.us