[Counselors] Math Title Teacher

OSRHE EPAS PK-12 Counselor Discussion Board counselors at lists.onenet.net
Tue Mar 3 13:51:24 CST 2015

We offer math and reading remediation in grades 7--8 as well as HS if a student fails the previous year's assessment. This remediation class is optional and is taken on top of their normal reading and/or math class, so the students must give up an elective. Our teacher works with math and reading students the same hour in the computer lab. She uses Think Through Math and Reading Theory.