[Counselors] Math Title Teacher

OSRHE EPAS PK-12 Counselor Discussion Board counselors at lists.onenet.net
Tue Mar 3 17:55:21 CST 2015

Not in the school I am in now but one I substituted in had Math Remediation
as a class beside their regular math class.  They qualified for it because
they didn't meet proficient on the OCCT the year before & it was taken
during a elective hour.

Kay Gilchrist, Counselor
Academy Counselor

On Tue, Mar 3, 2015 at 11:57 AM, OSRHE EPAS PK-12 Counselor Discussion
Board <counselors at lists.onenet.net