[Counselors] Testing Tickets

OSRHE EPAS PK-12 Counselor Discussion Board counselors at lists.onenet.net
Fri Mar 27 13:02:13 CDT 2015

jhouse- thank you for contacting them about that!
I too want to print 1 per page. Yes, it does take more paper, but I use the
back side as scrap paper. This cuts back on teachers having to pass out and
collect a test ticket and scrap paper.

On Fri, Mar 27, 2015 at 11:30 AM, OSRHE EPAS PK-12 Counselor Discussion
Board <counselors at lists.onenet.net> wrote:

>  I called Measured Progress this morning and they are supposed to let me
> know what the specs are for the labels for 8 /page.  I questioned him about
> why it was being done this way and he said it is because it takes too much
> paper to print 1 or 2 to a page.  I explained that I will be using labels
> and then placing the labels on a sheet of paper, which actually takes more
> paper and time than if I could just print on one page.  He said he hadn't
> thought that we would be putting the labels on paper.  He thought we would
> be using the perforated labels that we would just tear apart and give to
> the students.  I would think those would be pretty expensive and would
> almost be like a card stock paper.
>

> However, I have not received an answer from them about which Avery label
> to use.  If any of you have it figured out, please reply.
>

> jhouse at pocola.k12.ok.us
>

> Yes, and the 8 tickets are the way to go. We used the 27 last year for the
> practice test and it was a nightmare. I called MP and said get this fixed
> please!
>
> swayant at putnamcityschools.org
>

> Yes,  it is much larger
>

> Kristy Hernandez, MEd
>
> Building Test Coordinator
>
> Westmoore High School
>
> office 405-735-4829
>
> fax 405-692-5759
>

> "People don't care what you know until they know that you care."  CMSgt
> Neade, US Air Force

Dusty Miggletto
Stilwell Middle School  Counselor
918-696-4224

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are. "
― *Theodore Roosevelt*