[Counselors] Dual Enrollment

OSRHE EPAS PK-12 Counselor Discussion Board counselors at lists.onenet.net
Fri Apr 22 09:32:25 CDT 2016

Yes.  Our district has approved Comp I and II to equate to Eng IV (Sem 1 for Comp I) and (Sem 2 for Comp II).

Jennifer Sack, Counselor
Booker T. Washington
1514 E. Zion
Tulsa, OK 74106
(918) 925-1004

Eng Comp I and II count for Eng IV for us. All other concurrent courses count as electives.
Best regards,*
Jaime Partain
Merritt Public Schools <http://www.merritt.k12.ok.us/>
Counselor Site <http://counselorcubby.weebly.com/>
P - 580.225.5460

*"Never look down on someone unless you are helping them up."  - Jesse
Jackson*

Our students get credit for Comp I & Comp II in lieu of English IV credit. There is a document on SDE that list the  common equivalencies - Concurrent Enrollment for Academic Credit. We give those courses a student needs to
meet graduation requirements additional weight on the 5 point scale.