[Counselors] Students Videoing Teachers/Students at school

OSRHE EPAS PK-12 Counselor Discussion Board counselors at lists.onenet.net
Thu Feb 11 12:56:00 CST 2016

We have students who keep "secretly" recording teachers and other students
during school and posting on social media. We aren't sure what, if
anything, we can do about it at school. Do any of you have policies/best
practices/opinions/etc. that you'd be willing to share regarding this?

--
Amber Wood, BBA, M.Ed.
School Counselor
*My email has changed. Please update to awood at buffaloschool.net
<awood at buffaloschool.net>*

[image: Mental Health First Aid logo][image: Oklahoma Counseling
Association][image: MRC logo]
or proprietary information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient,
immediately contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of
the original message.