[Counselors] Students Videoing Teachers/Students at school

OSRHE EPAS PK-12 Counselor Discussion Board counselors at lists.onenet.net
Fri Feb 12 16:46:23 CST 2016

Our classrooms have cell phone pockets (like a calculator organizer) hanging on the wall, each desk/seat has a designated pocket for the students to use while they are in class. Students are expected to put up their cell phones as they walk in to class.   Some teachers enforce this better than others but when used, it is pretty effective.

Our students may use their phones between classes and at lunch.

Sent from my iPhone