[Counselors] Junior ACT Pilot Program

OSRHE EPAS PK-12 Counselor Discussion Board counselors at lists.onenet.net
Wed Jan 6 11:31:31 CST 2016

I agree.  I would not risk administering the ACT test online.  Aspire was
very difficult/time consuming technical coordination, and was much more of
a project than my time allows for.  In my experience, the paper/pencil ACT
administration is clear and straightforward similar to Explore and Plan.
Good luck.

On Wed, Jan 6, 2016 at 8:15 AM, OSRHE EPAS PK-12 Counselor Discussion Board
<counselors at lists.onenet.net> wrote:

> Are any schools giving the ACT online? We chose to give the ACT online,
> but after giving the Aspire in the Fall we are reconsidering that decision.
> We gave the ACT Aspire Summative in the Fall and had a lot of computer
> resetting issues. I spoke to an Aspire Rep. and they said they had a lot of
> those issues and were working to fix them. It makes me nervous to give the
> ACT online after all those resetting issues because we had A LOT. Any
> thoughts?
>

> *Carrie Jo Willis**, *Counselor
>
> *Fort Gibson High School*
>
> 500 S. Ross Avenue