[Counselors] Junior ACT Pilot Program

OSRHE EPAS PK-12 Counselor Discussion Board counselors at lists.onenet.net
Wed Jan 6 11:46:11 CST 2016

Our district gave a pilot online ACT last year and it was a nightmare! We had students not be able to log on to start the test till after 9:30am & were still testing till 2pm! Their server couldn’t handle all the students trying to log on at the same time is what we were told.

Meagan Bryant
Coordinator of College & Career Counseling
Mid-Del Public Schools
(405) 737-4461 ext. 1355
mbryant at mid-del.net<mailto:mbryant at mid-del.net>

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.  This message may contain confidential information and is intended only for the individual(s) named.  If you are not the named addressee, you should not disseminate, distribute, copy, or take any action in reliance on the contents due to these actions being prohibited.  Also, you should contact the sender immediately and delete this e-mail from your system.