[Counselors] (no subject)

OSRHE EPAS PK-12 Counselor Discussion Board counselors at lists.onenet.net
Mon Jan 18 08:24:29 CST 2016

I have been wondering the same thing. I have no experience but our students
received this also.

--
*Best regards,*
Jaime Partain

*"Never look down on someone unless you are helping them up."  - Jesse
Jackson*

Disclaimer:  The information contained in this e-mail message, and any
files transmitted with it, is confidential and may be legally privileged.
It is intended only for the use of the individuals or entities named above.
If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or the
employee or agent responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient, you
are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or forwarding of
this e-mail message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
e-mail message in error, please notify the sender and delete the material
from any computer. Thank you for your cooperation.