[Counselors] State Testing

OSRHE EPAS PK-12 Counselor Discussion Board counselors at lists.onenet.net
Mon Jan 25 16:22:43 CST 2016

The only thing I think would matter would be making sure you still have
enough time to administer make-ups.

On Mon, Jan 25, 2016 at 3:06 PM, OSRHE EPAS PK-12 Counselor Discussion
Board <counselors at lists.onenet.net> wrote:

> Have any of you noticed a significant difference in whether you begin
> testing at the start of the window or kick all of the tests back as far as
> possible in the window?
>
> --
> Kari Childress
> Guidance Counselor/DTC
> Bristow Middle School
> P: 918.367.3551
> F: 918.367.1362

Amber Wood, BBA, M.Ed.
School Counselor
Buffalo Public Schools <http://www.buffalo.k12.ok.us/>
Visit Mrs. Wood's Counselor Corner
<https://sites.google.com/a/buffaloschool.net/awood/>
605 SE 2nd
PO Box 130
Buffalo, OK 73834
Phone: 580-735-2448 X234
Fax: 580-735-2619
View my profile on LinkedIn.
*My email has changed. Please update to awood at buffaloschool.net
<awood at buffaloschool.net>*

[image: Mental Health First Aid logo][image: Oklahoma Counseling
Association][image: MRC logo]
or proprietary information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient,
immediately contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of
the original message.