[Counselors] Girls Cutting

OSRHE EPAS PK-12 Counselor Discussion Board counselors at lists.onenet.net
Thu Mar 10 09:56:58 CST 2016

There is a workshop located in Ft. Smith, Arkansas, Little Rock, Arkansas,
and Memphis, Tenn. that is sponsored by Cross Country Education entitled,
"Breaking the Habit of Self-Harm".  It sounds quite informative.  Somewhat
expensive but not as costly if  5 or more attend.  If you need more
information just let me know.  I appreciate everyone's input on this
topic.  It is a definite issue.
Sylvia Sterling
School Psychologist, LPC
Oklahoma School for the Blind